Old March 15th 13, 04:02 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Rob

Default No one speaks english anymore??

On 15/03/2013 2:51 PM, Tony Cooper wrote:
On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 23:21:00 -0400, Usenet Account
wrote:

On 14/03/2013 10:57 PM, Tony Cooper wrote:
On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 21:46:12 -0400, Usenet Account
wrote:

On 14/03/2013 1:55 AM, wrote:

Well English is an international language.English is a world wide
language.Many people now a days understand English.There are many
people learning English.

What makes you think that the native speakers of Mandarin, Spanish,
and the rest of the list do not also speak English?

Many do, and many are multi-lingual. However the premise to the OP, aka
spammer was the entire World speaks English is flawed.

Where do you get that? The OP said English is "an international
language". It is. He said that English is "a world-wide language".
It is.

He didn't say that English is spoken exclusively internationally, or
that English is the primary language of most people.

Sitting in a restaurant in Switzerland a group of Japanese were in to
dine. The waiter spoke German (Swiss dialect) so in this situation they
were communicating in broken English, funniest thing I've seen for a
long time of course I knew what they were saying and understood the
conversation but I don't think either understood each other.