Old December 1st 06, 06:29 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
G.T.

Default My experience getting a book printed by Blurb

Kinon O'Cann wrote:
"Al Monte" wrote in message
t...
Wow, someone who had to resort to a vanity press going on and on and
on--have you no shame? So boring and so sad.

Want another example? How about a family vacation where you want a quick,
easy, and relatively cheap way to give everyone a set of pix? How about that
holiday gathering? I really don't get your reply!

I get it. He's a pathetic troll who doesn't have a single person to
give a book to.

Greg
--
"All my time I spent in heaven