Old February 12th 21, 09:15 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
newshound

Default Kodachrome (2017)

On 02/09/2020 13:17, occam wrote:
Although three years old already, the film "Kodachrome" has appeared on
Netflix's list (Europe) . I an guessing it will be entertaining watching
for most posters here.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1880399/

Who has seen/witnessed the photographers' salute - the equivalent of a
21 gun military salute - which is towards the end of the film? It's the
first time I've seen it, and am keen to establish whether it is a bit of
Hollywood fantasy, rather than a real "thing".

KII, still the best film ever IMHO. K25 was never as good.