Old July 5th 07, 06:57 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Somebody

Default Kai's PowerTools Petition

Hello,

I have started a Petition to try and get Corel Corporation to update, create
a new interface and release ALL of the Kai's PowerTools plug-ins in one
package and at an affordable price. I have been waiting and hoping that
Corel would do something with these plug-ins and nothing has happened. I am
hoping that this petition will get them going.

If you would like to see Kai's PowerTools updated (including the 3.0
plug-ins) please sign the petition. It is at:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/kaispowertools/

Thanks,

Robert