Old January 26th 04, 05:41 PM
LABFIX 2

Default Road ruts with Jobo

Jean-David Beyer wrote;

2500 drums with 2509N reels work fine for me, and give even development.

LABFIX2 wrote;
Good for you!

Jean-David Beyer wrote;
I always use a stop bath. What is the reason for avoiding it?

LABFIX2 wrote;
I have seen it cause a blotchy appearance, mosy evident with high key
backgrounds.

Jean-David Beyer wrote;
That is very unlikely.

Maybe I should have my eyes checked. And the other 4 photographers that saw the
test.

Labfix2 wrote;

The volume listed on the tank only indicates the amount of chemistry needed
cover the film. You may need to use more than indicated. (especially with

b&w
diluted developers)

Jean-David Beyer wrote;
I am not convinced of that. I cannot imagine anyone used a developer
until the last few ions are depleted.

whatever...I'm not trying to convince you of anything.
It's been several years since trying to help folks with processing problems on
these newsgroups. Now I remember why I left. My suggestions were for people
having problems. If your processing methods work FOR YOU, don't change them.
Simple enough. I'll check back in a couple years.