Old January 25th 04, 05:17 AM
Jean-David Beyer

Default Road ruts with Jobo

Jean-David Beyer wrote (in part):

The _only_ time I got what I might call road ruts was the stripe
parallel to the 5" edge when using the obsolete pre-2509N sheet film
reels. These have been discontinued a decade or two ago. By now, I
would have supposed people would have either upgraded their tanks and
reels or given up rotary negative processing.

Here is part of a very old post I made. It identifies the parts from the
_obsolete_ OLD Jobo system. This was posted to marketplace back then.
This is not an offer to sell or a request to buy.

I am replacing my old Jobo Sheet film system with newer equipment.
Therefore, I have the following items for sale at a price I hope
low enough to promote a quick sale.

1 #4323 tank: accepts 2 4x5 reels; requires 1 quart of solution.
Magnet drive (fits CPE2 processor).
2 #2023 "6-sheet" reels for above tank. While you can get 6
sheets of film in each reel, it is only fair to point out
that if you load more than 4 sheets in each, unacceptably
uneven development usually results
1 #2025 loader.

The #4323 tank is somewhat like the present #2551 tank. The #2023
reels are obsolete versions of the #2509N reels, and the #2025
loader is something like the current #2508 and #2512 base and guide.
However, while they are compatible with each other, they are incompatible
with the current equipment supplied by Jobo. They do fit the CPE2
processor, and I imagine they fit the CPA and CPP as well.

[posted 1997/04/06, which gives an upper bound to when the new system
came out]

/V\ Registered Machine 73926.
^^-^^ 11:10pm up 18 days, 10:35, 7 users, load average: 2.04, 2.11, 2.14