Old August 29th 13, 04:03 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

Default Nora

In article ,
PeterN wrote:

Whatever, it's not like you have any credibility left.

You really need to leran the difference between cannot and will not. To
me it is not worth the effort.

Yes, your credibility is not worth the effort. I know what you said is
incorrect and you refuse to support it, so to me you are lying.

Either way, you have no credibility. Either you're an idiot that makes
claims you refuse to support or you're a liar. At no point in this
thread have you been a reasonable person. You attack me and make
incorrect claims and then you just go "whatever".

Why don't you have the maturity to just say that you may have been
mistaken and you won't look it up anyway and apologize? Why this
obsession with always being right but NEVER offering any support?

Get help, seriously, Peter.

--
Sandman[.net]