Old August 29th 13, 03:56 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_4_]

Default Nora

On 8/29/2013 10:43 AM, Sandman wrote:
In article ,
PeterN wrote:

So, liar then. Gotcha.

Hur kan du säga: "du har en vad jag hoppas är en behandlingsbar complex"
är Svenska?

My grammar may be wrong, but my meaning is clear.

So to you, the one asking the person that made the claim is the one
needing treatment? Not the one that made the claim but can't support it?

Whatever, it's not like you have any credibility left.

You really need to leran the difference between cannot and will not. To
me it is not worth the effort.

EOD.

I already know your response, since you seem compelled to have the last
word. Take it. You have a free pass.

--
PeterN