Old August 21st 13, 11:13 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Nora

On 2013-08-21 15:00:19 -0700, Eric Stevens said:

On Wed, 21 Aug 2013 20:09:13 +0200, Sandman wrote:

Drunk Dave joined the thread for one purpose only - to make a grammar
flame. I didn't attack his grammar or spelling, he attacked mine.

Your mistake, which you make over and over again, is to regard a
helpful correction as an attack.

I don't know whether or not you are too sensitive or misunderstand the
nuances of the English language. A bit of both I suspect.

Well, at least this isn't a case of, "My hovercraft is filled with eels".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirty_Hungarian_Phrasebook

That is usually the sort of thing which happened with Joel (who I
believe is from Eastern Europe/Balkans and is, I believe, self taught
in English) trying to give PS, or any advice.

Savageduck