Old August 20th 13, 10:44 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

Default Nora

Savageduck wrote:

And you refuse to support. Stop making claims you refuse to support.

WTF are you talking about? There is nothing to support. You fail to see
the joke, which is somehow lost in translation.

I have already conceded that I missed the (supposed) joke, you are the
one that claims that the joke, being a reference to a cultural
expression, is always or often written with missing punctuation, missing
capitalisation and mixed tense:

Savageduck
2013081922502551501-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom
"Darn! You really don't get it. The bad grammar is the joke."

I am claiming that I don't believe that these are part of the joke, and
you insist that they are, yet you provide nothing to support that claim.

BTW: Here is a variation of the joke.
http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/visiting-the-queen/n12944/

I can't access SNL video due to country restrictions, but I trust this
is the clip you are in reference to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m17M_rv9Xv8

(the description in your link matches the events in the youtube clip)

And you are going to have to help me out here - where in this clip does
anyone use the expression "like what me and the X do" or a version of
it? Or did you just google for a clip that had something remotely to do
with how the Queen speaks?

--
Sandman[.net]