Old December 28th 11, 02:03 PM posted to uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.digital
Michael J Davis[_2_]

Default Datacolor Spyder 3 Pro query

Rob Morley was inspired to say
On Tue, 27 Dec 2011 16:21:05 +0000
Michael J Davis wrote:

Not a big deal, but I decided to try to check where the calibrated
driver is kept. And I can't find it!! I stored the calibration set,
named: VP201s_20101023 with Spyder software but I cannot find it
stored anywhere on my computer (I've even been through hidden files
dated with the last calibration date)!

Where is the Spyder calibration data stored on my computer, please?

(And why is there absolutely no helpful information on the Datacolor
website?)

Not something I know anything about, but you might find the file by
checking the process that uses it with Process Explorer
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/s...rnals/bb896653
which shows the files each process has open.

Thanks Rob! What an interesting program!

It could be really useful. Sadly, here I'm unable to see any reference
to the named calibration set within the running program.

But thanks again for the intro to that utility.

Mike
--
Michael J Davis

http://www.fluidr.com/photos/watchman/

All photographs are accurate. None of them is the truth.
- Richard Avedon - 1984