Old August 20th 04, 07:46 AM
Tony Spadaro

SFB Douglas is still trolling around! And apparently the dweeb is still
calling that pathetic site of his "dorkroompro". What a banana.
Hey John - have you learned how to use your enlarger yet or is is still
propping up your Yugo?
We're still waiting for your groovy new usenet forum. What was it going to
be?? rec.photo.all_the_stuff_john_cant_do.digital_35mm_ and_take_good_pichers
can't wait for a chance to post there, boyo, me lad. Sounds like a whinner.

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
"John" wrote in message
On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 03:28:57 GMT, "Steven M. Scharf"
wrote:

This was a valid concern, but as it turns out, many pros defected
to Canon anyway, since they couldn't get the lenses they wanted on the
Nikon mount.

Pro's don't use 35mm.

RB67SD. Get back to quality and stop playing with toys.

Regards,

John S. Douglas, Photographer - http://www.darkroompro.com
Please remove the "_" when replying via email