Old December 14th 08, 11:11 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
ASAAR

Default Fixing too much flash

On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 17:29:54 GMT, Wes Gray wrote:

It seems like I should do something to reduce the glare of the flash.
I played around with brightness and contrast, and was having a hard time
telling if I was making things better or worse. If this was your photo,
what would you do with it?

While you might be able to handle the glare in PP, it's much
better to avoid creating the problem from the start. Learning how
to get better lighting will not only minimize or eliminate the
glare, it will also eliminate most of the harsh shadows, which some
might consider to be worse than the glare. Cute pic, though.