Old September 1st 06, 01:06 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
ASAAR

Default Finepix S6000 review?

On 1 Sep 2006 03:52:01 -0700, wrote:

I'm looking for a "prosumer" super zoom. I don't like some of
the things I've heard about the Panasonic lumix super zooms.

Like what? They are a bit noisy at high ISO's, and overdo the noise
reduction at the expense of detail, but otherwise are very good
cameras.

Most cameras, even DSLRs are a bit noisy at high ISOs. Panasonic
reviews tend to show them more than a bit noisy at moderate ISOs and
exceptionally noisy at high ISOs. But if used at their lowest ISOs,
which would probably be the case for most shots, they do appear to
be very nice cameras.