Old January 17th 08, 10:39 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.video.dvd
redflag

Default which out of these two cables/ports is best for my miniDV camcorder?

Bert Hyman wrote:
(redflag) wrote in
:

Bits transferred in large quantities [packets, I believe
is the term] keep their "original" shape better the faster
they are moved en bloc.

That's pretty silly. A packet full of bits is nothing but a bunch of
individual bits, sent one after another.

Hey, don't complain, I feel the same way as you.

But please keep in mind that I made the distinction
between bits that were standing still and bits that
were in motion.

I'm sure I don't need to remind you that when bits of
data are transferred from one device to another they
are almost instantly set into motion.

The speed of that "motion" of bits taking place
has an effect of their ultimate quality in the
host device.

Otherwise what you say is absolutely true: Bits is bits.