Old October 7th 06, 04:35 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Annika1980

Default STRIKE UP MY comissions FOR THE D, buy one, I need $$$$$ to spend

m Ransley wrote:
yea , strike up your commissions annika you ??. Nothing like giving
Canon an unwarranted pre shot,.

Yeah, slick, they're paying me large bucks to promote a camera that
sold out a few years ago. If I was on Canon's payroll you can bet I'd
be shooting with a 1DsMKII.

However, I think you make a good point that Canon should comp me some
gear for all the free pub I give them. My pbase site is now well over
a million hits.

Are you listening, Canon? That new 85mm f/1.2L II sure does look nice.
In my hands it would be magic!