Old January 20th 21, 07:18 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Melanie van Buren

Default Photoshop CC problem(s)

On 20/01/2021 05:17, Eric Stevens wrote:

For what it is worth, I had little flexibility in where I could stand.
The background is what it is: part of the remains of a 140 year old
cement works.

Yes, that was pretty clear. It's a bit hard to get a tree and a 140 year
old cement works to move, as you say.

I have to work with the environment I have which means I can't take the
pictures I might otherwise take so have to do things differently which
means an entirely different shot even if I can find it. Same thing, really.

--
Melanie van Buren