Old June 21st 07, 03:57 PM posted to rec.photo.film+labs
Rod Smith

Default Velvia 50

In article ,
Toni Nikkanen writes:

"ftran999" writes:

I don't know if your aware, but Fuji is introducing a newer version of
Velvia 50. Probably the best place to check for more info would be
apug.org.

I know they are going to introduce a newer Velvia 50 but am not aware
they have done so just yet.. I'll go and check apug.org.

Check this thread:

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum172/...ikes-back.html

Apparently the new product is being shipped out in sample quantities and
should be in stores within a month or two, at least in the US (I'm not
sure of European availability). Fuji might send you some samples if you
ask for them.

--
Rod Smith,
http://www.rodsbooks.com