Old July 3rd 04, 03:35 AM
Donald Qualls

Default Best developer for fuji neopan 1600 ?

Michael Scarpitti wrote:

It would be difficult to find a developer less suited for Neopan 1600
than Rodinal. Worst possible choice.

Your opinion, of course -- and while it might even be correct (though I
admit, with some subject matter grain doesn't bother me), that wasn't
the question asked. Maybe the original poster wanted to find out if he
*liked* the look? Or see it, to know what kind of subject matter it
might suit? Or perhaps he has some time critical images, and *only* has
Rodinal available in the time frame he's working in, and something with
ugly grain is better than undeveloped film?

--
I may be a scwewy wabbit, but I'm not going to Alcatwaz!
-- E. J. Fudd, 1954

Donald Qualls, aka The Silent Observer
Lathe Building Pages http://silent1.home.netcom.com/HomebuiltLathe.htm
Speedway 7x12 Lathe Pages http://silent1.home.netcom.com/my7x12.htm