Old February 22nd 09, 08:06 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Deep Reset

Default Britain's horrific new photo law

"N" wrote in message
"tony cooper" wrote in message
There are so many people who don't understand the difference between
"your" and "you're" that I have just about given up on it, except for
trying to teach it to my students... One of the errors that seems to be
more frequent than it used to be is "then" and "than" being misused, as
well as "do" and "due". It seems that modern writers, even those with
college degrees subscribe to the theory that if it sounds the same,
what's the difference? Sigh.

You teach? Not English, I hope. The above paragraph is full of
punctuation errors. You need to brush up on the use of commas.

Please explain the errors. My only comment on the paragraph, is that
there are too few commas.

Well, perhaps being overly picky, I'd say you had one too many in that last
sentence.

"My only comment on the paragraph is that there are too few commas. "

See? Works better, doesn't it?

Deep.