Old January 16th 18, 02:29 AM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware
Eco Clean

Default Make 12x18" signs at home on 8.5x11" B&W laser printer

- Mayayana wrote:

I tried the first two. I see them as entirely different
programs. Posterazor simply enlarges the image and
sets it up for multi-page printing. Rasterbator is a
pointilizing program, like applying a filter. The points
can be various sizes and colors. It's not designed to
just make a large image. It's designed to make a
stylized, pointilistic poster.

Your assessment is *better* than mine, where I think that's why the default
was a horrifically huge 10mm.

So we should *remove* Rasterbator from the list of apps, even though it
does do what we needed, Posterazor is much easier and more direct.

1) Input the file
2) Tell it what the output size is

Doesn't get easier than that.

My only question is how to "vectors" equate with what Posterazor does?
Is it a raster or vector program?