Old October 25th 06, 11:40 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
J. Clarke

Default ### Makes you Ask yourself if their is a god?

"John McWilliams" wrote in message
. ..
Bill K wrote:
John McWilliams wrote:
Kendal wrote:
http://bulletdownl Snipped bits out
- We all need to know if their is right heres the undeniable truth.
More T&A, advertising real services, apparently.

No English lessons, however....

Is there a God??? Well, is their???

--
lsmft

Well, if there is a god, their god isn't my god. By the way, you still
haven't explained lsmft or f-u set.

LSMFT stems from a Lucky Strike commercial of long ago. It has other
meanings now, some of them slightly bleu.

Lucky Strike Means Fine Tobacco. When I was a kid my favorite TV series was
"Men Into Space". Funny that now the only thing I really remember about it
was the Lucky Strike commercials.

F-U is for follow-up, which you can do with a good news reader to limit
where the post goes on reply to your reply, or to centralize responses.

--
john mcwilliams