Old January 6th 05, 12:38 AM
Peter A. Stavrakoglou

"JeffS" wrote in message
Hi,
I've been using PBase as an online home for some of my photos for
several months now. Unfortunately, most of my galleries are now being
afflicted with what is being called the 'creeping thumbnail disease'
(thumbs disappearing and when regenerated just produce an original sized
image). There hasn't been a response from the owners of PBase for at
least a month about this issue. I've decided it's time to move on to a
more responsibly run hosting service.

I'm looking for a place that has a feel of community like PBase.
External linking to photos and display of EXIF is a must. I've seen
references to SmugMug and several other hosting sites. Does anyone have
any experiences with services other than PBase that could be
recommended? While I enjoy PBase, it is starting to feel more like it is
being abandoned than kept up.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Jeff
-----
My Humble Galleries:
http://www.pbase.com/jkseidel

I use SmugMug, fits my needs. I tried PBase and then found SmugMug to be
easier to use. In the year that I've been using the service, AFAIK there
haven't been any service issues like PBase has had recently.