Old January 6th 05, 01:06 PM
Don Dunlap

"JeffS" wrote in message
On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 18:38:14 -0500, "Peter A. Stavrakoglou"
wrote:

I use SmugMug, fits my needs. I tried PBase and then found SmugMug to be
easier to use. In the year that I've been using the service, AFAIK there
haven't been any service issues like PBase has had recently.

Thanks Peter! While I like PBase for its price and features, I've found
the recent glitches are making it more of a bother to use than it is
worth. I probably wouldn't mind as much if the operators of the site
were responding to users' concerns about the current issues, but with
the exception of one brief comment about server loads, there hasn't been
a peep from anyone there in well over a month. I'll give SmugMug a
harder look.

Best Wishes,

Jeff
-----
My Humble Galleries:
http://www.pbase.com/jkseidel

I've had major problems with Pbase for over a month now with no response
from them. Either someone died or they just don't give a damn. I will look
in to SmugMug myself, since Pbase has really become bad.

Don dunlap