Old January 6th 05, 07:08 AM
Paul Bartram

"JeffS" wrote

I'm looking for a place that has a feel of community like PBase.
External linking to photos and display of EXIF is a must. I've seen
references to SmugMug and several other hosting sites. Does anyone have
any experiences with services other than PBase that could be
recommended? While I enjoy PBase, it is starting to feel more like it is
being abandoned than kept up.

My suggestion is Webaperture www.webaperture.com You are limited to 4Mb
total space, and only 4 photo uploads a week, but it is meant to be a photo
criticism site rather than an archive. However, you can arrange you pictures
into galleries so visitors can see a collection of your work. It is a really
friendly place, and I've learned a lot in the 6 months I've been using it.
Exif IS supported there, and it's completely free (although donations are
welcomed).

Paul (User name 'Paul Bear')