Old June 4th 07, 06:35 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
annika1980.com

Default THE 20D JUST LOVES CATS!

"William Graham" wrote in message
. ..

"annika1980.com" wrote in message
Out in the woods one day and I came across this monster. 15 quick shots
in rapid succession with a 600mm macro lens. Man was I packing it when
the thing pounced! Must be one of D-Mac's Cat-a-strophic retaliations!

Let's see your #Ds Mk #### take great shots like this.
http://www.annika1980.com/20D-just-loves-cats.htm

Speaking of, "Pouncing cats" what do you think of this new breed?
http://www.lifestylepets.com/cats.html

I inhereted "my" cat when I bought a house at a deceased estate auction. I
started renovating the place and this cat kept asking me for a feed then a
scratch behind the ear then a ride in my car and before you know it, she's a
member of the family! Otherwise, I really have no interest in them. This one
is now at least 12 years old. God only know how old she was when swhe
adopted me.