Old February 11th 14, 12:25 AM posted to sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.darkroom,rec.photo.digital,comp.soft-sys.matlab
Dale[_4_]

Default summary of Kodak downfall

On 02/10/2014 07:17 PM, Dale wrote:
to leverage

just like Bob Marley said "We got to fulfill the book"

Revelation 6:5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third
beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that
sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

Revelation 6:6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say,
A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a
penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

Revelation 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and
poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their
foreheads:

Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the
mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

call it social Darwinism, call it social evolution, or if there IS a
world order at any time call it social engineering

you can't stop it, we live in the wild, eventually meritocracy wins and
you have to base society on such, the beast of HOPE is only limited by a
return of FEAR

today I talked about solipsism and Freud, I said to him I thought in the
kernel of our mind we can only know the ego, everything else is either
part of the ego or not, but we cannot know

I said the ego creates the id out of HOPE to enjoy the experience
regardless, and then if reflection gets the better of you, then the ego
creates a super-ego out of FEAR of the uncertainty which then kills the id

there is a cycle of hope and fear I think, sometimes shorter, sometimes
longer, but we do build a wall and end the id ourself, unless everything
is not an extension of the ego then until there is peace the external
ends the id by building a wall

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Id,_ego_and_super-ego
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solipsism

there is Advaita Vedanta (non-dualism) which coincides with solipsism
and Dvaita Vedanta (dualism) which doesn't
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vedanta

--
Dale