Old May 12th 21, 05:41 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Alfred Molon[_4_]

Default Morro Bay Dredge

Am 12.05.2021 um 14:47 schrieb Savageduck:
I took my new DJI Air 2S down to Morro Bay to give it a workout. I was surprised to find the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers dredge “Yaquina” clearing sand build up from the harbor entrance. So here is a still, and a video shot with the DJI Air 2S.

The still shot of the dredge “Yaquina”
https://photos.smugmug.com/Air-2-Work-2021/i-bDspVjV/0/b46ff0d2/O/DJI_0099c.jpg

The video shot at 4K 30fps, and rendered at 1080P to save on file size for sharing.
https://photos.smugmug.com/Air-2-Work-2021/i-85MNF5q/0/dd79ec97/1920/MB%20Dredge_mp4-1920.mp4

Do you also have some 20MP stills of this drone?
--
Alfred Molon

Olympus 4/3 and micro 4/3 cameras forum at
https://groups.io/g/myolympus
https://myolympus.org/ photo sharing site