Old September 28th 09, 01:59 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Alan Browne

Default Opinion sought: Omega 45D

Peter wrote:
On Sep 27, 10:48 am, Alan Browne
wrote:
Howard Lester wrote:
"Alan Browne" wrote
I contacted the seller who says he probably has 2 or more lenses in his
cupboards.
I might make larger aperture lens boards - unless it is more difficult
than I assume!!
Probably not. I once made one out of cardboard!

I'd want to make one a little more durable, methinks...

I would think that an accurate center for the hole is required, at least
to bring the lens/film square with no swings/tilts/rises.

If I remember correctly the Omega has a pretty large lensboard. It is
sometimes useful to have a lens, that is capable of a lot of movement,
mounted off center.

Oy! there are so many movements I hardly think I want to add another...