Old August 1st 09, 12:24 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Noons

Default Q: cheapest develop-only rollfilm processing in southern Germany

Ralf R. Radermacher wrote,on my timestamp of 1/08/2009 6:00 AM:
Noons wrote:

Don't need one. And it is a lot easier than it sounds.

You obviously don't know RRB. If something isn't diffcult, he'll *make*
it difficult. ;-)

LOL!
But really, it isn't. I used to develop in the bathroom, no problems at all.
Nowadays the laundry sink is even better: makes a dandy water jacket to keep
temps stable. The chemicals go on top of the washing machine next to it, so do
the timers and so on. A film changing bag and bingo: piece of cake. Not hard at
all, no need for a dedicated room.
Now, an enlarger, that would be a problem...