Old April 21st 05, 03:52 PM
Greg Hazen

Thanks for your help. I am using XP, have tried rebooting (doesn't help),
and have defragged disk. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, again worked
correctly for a while, then problem resurfaces. I have 512K RAM, is this
enough?
"Ron" wrote in message
Nope, but it's a power hog and I would recommend that before you use it
you reboot. Almost make sure you disc and registry are not fragmented.
Also, you are not using it with Win98????? It is designed for XP and up.

Joseph Meehan wrote:
Greg Hazen wrote:

Has anyone experienced computer freeze (Elements window only) when
you try to save or save as. The program worked fine for a short
while, now as soon as I try to save a file, modified or unmodified,
the window freezes.

Not I.