Old October 22nd 04, 02:05 AM
GeorgeB

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 19:36:21 GMT, tomcas
wrote:

George wrote:
I just bought an A75, planning to use NiMH cells; none of the 4 sets I
have, all fully charged and which work fine in other equipment, work
in the camera; is there a setting for battery type I've missed? I'm
told, when I install freshly charged cells, to "replace batteries".

George

Are you 100% sure you have them in the right way. It sounds like the
polarity is wrong.

No, but I'm sure they are the same way as the alkalines, and the
display DOES say that I need to replace the batteries ... which
requires them to be somewhat ok?