Old January 18th 19, 02:06 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.[_5_]

Default Depth of field - two of them?

On 18/01/2019 13:11, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Fri, 18 Jan 2019 10:13:39 -0000, David B. "David
wrote:

On 16/01/2019 15:33, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Wed, 16 Jan 2019 11:24:42 -0000, Whisky-dave
wrote:

On Wednesday, 16 January 2019 00:27:10 UTC, Jeff* wrote:
"Commander Kinsey" wrote in
news
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ctqungbvve...field.jpg?dl=0
This is a snapshot of Startrek The Next Generation, Season 6,
Episode
26. It appears to have two planes of focus, one centred on the
right eye
of the man in the foreground, and one on the right side of the
chest of
the man in the background.* Two cameras with superimposing?* Or some
effect put in afterwards?

Going by the still and not seeing the video I would assume the Borg
is a
chromakeyed background

No the Borg are a cybernetic organism that assimilates other lifeforms
and technologies into their own collective consciousness.

Resistance is futile.* :-)

Well to some extent anyway.

I doubt they can manipulate the focussing of themselves.

Ha! :-)* I hope you have found it worthwhile coming to this group!

Yes, there are knowledgeable people in here, which is unusual for
newsgroups :-)

There ARE good people here! :-)

Philo (my Facebook friend) tells me that 98% of answers given by
'nospam' are simply wrong. You must make up your own mind though.

Enjoy the group.

--
David B.