Old April 4th 06, 01:53 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

Default Reasons why I bought the Canon 30D

"Kulvinder Singh Matharu" wrote in message

What to do with my 10D? It's still a very good camera and is more
than adequate for 90% of the types of photos that I take. It's got a
few scratches and dents but it works fine (even when soaked in the
rain for 6 hours!).

Keep it. find the auto power off in the menu and set it to off or at least
30 mins. For what you get for it 2nd hand you couldn't buy a rebel XT. The
extra handling features of the 10D far outweigh anything else.