Old March 6th 04, 01:46 PM
Stacey

Default Costs for photography

Scotty Fitzgerald wrote:

Hi, Bob, I was greatly looking forward to your comments!

Actually, yes, the $24.88 is for printing. I lost the cost of the
camera as it was before I began hunting around this group looking for
somebody to clue me into what MF would cost. My tripod is a hand me
down also. My digital media, I use the original smartmedia card and I
load to computer and send back to the card what I needed to print, and
took the card to the camera shop. Look! no more CD's

So you're trusting the harddrive with your images? That's the least reliable
component in a computer!
--

Stacey