Old April 26th 07, 05:33 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
murrayatuptowngallery

Default ebay wonders

1) DAGOR77: Jim is traveling at the end of April per earlier auctions
in the month. Another seller, maybe Dr. Tooth? actually admitted to
emulating DAGOR77's writing style, but while he has some nice items,
he lacks the same panache...maybe with time .

2) J&C: I haven't verified in the last month, but J&C closed due to
"circumstances beyond their control" and relocating to Las Vegas or
elsewhere in Nevada. They estimated they will be open in September.
Meanwhile, I found that Digital Truth is now selling some of the same
sheet film products J&C were (minus the J&C labeled products).

Murray