Old September 8th 06, 10:41 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.technique.nature,rec.photo.technique.people,uk.rec.photo.misc
John Norton

Default The Sins of The Camera

"I can't stand pornography. So I bought me one of them Christian cameras,"
said Don McGrath, a long-time professional photographer from Johnson City,
Tennessee. "I seen it advertised in a Christian magazine. Takes nice, clean
photographs. Easy to use, adjust, right smart."

"It ain't like them other cameras. Ain't crude or coarse like some cameras I
know. Them heathen cameras that do whatever they want. Uncivilized,
barbarian cameras. Improper, boorish antics."

http://evangelicalspectator.typepad....ns_of_the.html

The Evangelical Spectator
http://evangelicalspectator.typepad.com/