Old January 7th 19, 10:28 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Davoud

Default How to: Build a photography website in 2019…what you need to know

Whisky-dave:
Only an idiot would give a total stranger thier real life postal address for
no reason. Would you be prepared to publish your real life postal address. [sic]

1298 Whirl A Way Ct. Gambrills, MD 21054.

Please send a Canon Canon EF 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6L IS USM lens.

Also in the Baltimore phone book, on-line public records from the State
of Maryland (which will also tell you how much I paid for my home), and
findable in scores, if not hundreds, of other places on the Internet.
Known to intelligence services of the People's Republic of China and
other hostile intelligence services through the theft of data from the
U.S. Office of Personnel Management. Also stolen from Google, Yahoo,
and numerous other on-line businesses.

Only an idiot would think that a total stranger can't get their
real-life postal address if the stranger wants it.

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm