Old June 9th 18, 04:59 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Default Rear Window 500/8 Mirror

android Sun,

On 2018-05-27 08:06:23 +0000, David B. said:

If only everyone was as straight-forward and honest as you

[---]

Thanks for respecting my obvious wishes to not to make myself
searchable on the Usenet. My service provider can give any proper
legal authority putting forward a reasonable request with all that
is needed for a positive identification.

What part of the stalker warning which has more details present in my
signature, along with many of my own posts and that of several others
all warning you about the same, wasn't clear?

I'm android to you and your likes... :-ppp

So the word, stalker isn't clear then? You might *wish* your requests
would be honored, but, David isn't well known for doing that.

--
To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended you visit he