Old August 7th 13, 03:49 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Nibbling on an Apple

In article , Tony Cooper
wrote:

Exactly! However, some of us here are curious as to when it was you got
yourself an iPad?

Month or so ago. I wanted a way to take photos with me to show some
people. So far, I've never added a - whaddayacallit - an app? or used
for anything else. Rather than let technology lead me by the nose, I
add what I want when I want it.

adding apps is hardly letting technology lead you.

you get to choose which apps to install and what you do with them.

you installed apps on your laptop and desktop computer, so why not on
an ipad?