Old November 6th 06, 11:10 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
David J Taylor

Default Does Kodak v550 have 2-second delay shot mode?

Curse wrote:
Thanks David J Taylor,

I agree with your suggestion. I will take this into consideration.

By the way I have found the answer to my question and unfortunately
it's "no". I have downloaded the manual for this camera and I saw that
it only mentioned about the 10 sec. delay under the self-timer
subject.

May I make one more suggestion, Curse?

In this group (as in the parent rec.photo.digital), the preference is for
the text you post to follow the message to which it refers, and to cut as
much as possible while leaving enough original text to establish the
context of your reply. This is often referred to as "bottom posting", and
can become an emotional issue with some people. If you can follow this
convention, many people will approve of your style.

Sorry to hear about the camera - you will just have to have be patient for
another eight seconds!

Cheers,
David