Old November 13th 17, 10:40 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Alan Browne

Default Cheap Apple

On 2017-11-13 16:16, Tony Cooper wrote:
On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 15:50:28 -0500, Alan Browne

On 2017-11-12 20:12, nospam wrote:
In article , Alan Browne
wrote:

[1] TC's original post:
I'm tempted to pick up one of those MacBooks at $149 just to see what
the Mac thing is like, but I probably won't.

It's more than fine for someone who is "Mac curious".

As the original poster of this thread...the *only* reason I'd buy one
of those Macs is out of curiosity. I have a perfectly fine Windows
desktop and laptop that have never caused me a problem, and see no
reason to switch to a Mac.

My replies have only been in the context of such a Mac for someone who
is "Mac curious". What you do with your time and money is your affair.

--
"My Twitter has become so powerful that
I can actually make my enemies tell the truth."