Old May 15th 11, 11:03 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.sport.soccer,misc.invest.stocks,rec.pets,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Manx Gunner

Default David N. Brown of Mesa, Arizona resides in the Mesa, Arizona Residence of Mesa, Arizona resident David N. Brown

On Sun, 15 May 2011 14:07:52 -0700 (PDT), David Brown wrote...

This is my latest example of "white noise" posts to defend/retaliate
against libels that google/gmail refuses to take down. See "Michael
McAllister" of Ottawa, stalker.The idea is to push the malicious
nonsense down in search rankings. I decided, as long as I am being
FORCED to take such measures, I might as well incorporate links for my
own, functional products and content.

You sure showed him!

Nutjob...