Old July 4th 11, 10:11 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Paul Giverin

Default Developing Legacy Pro B&W 400 with caffenol

In message om, Davis
R. writes
On 7/4/2011 5:14, Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
Another wonderful developer for cheap results (which some people love, others
hate) is Rodinal. You can dilute it 25:1, 50:1 or 100:1 with different
results.

Thanks for mentioning this; I've looked into Rodinal quite a bit, and I
think I'll use it. The long shelf life, once-mixed, is also appealing.

Yes it has got a very long shelf life undiluted but I can't see why you
would want to keep it for long when diluted. I only mix the amount I
need, use it immediately and discard it.

--
Paul Giverin

My Photos:- www.pbase.com/vendee