Old March 30th 08, 02:12 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography,aus.photo
Gordon Lightfoot III

Default Shootin suggestion

On Mar 30, 2:04*pm, Alienjones wrote:
I guess everyone has noticed the slow death of shootin. Oddly coinciding
with the increased theft of images and deliberate attacks on some.

Typical bull**** from a queer ****. No one took your images you dumb
****, you have mental issues. GET SOME HELP before I have to pop
around and kick the **** out of you. Let Marg take photos of that and
post them.

I know the mere suggestion someone might gain financially from anything
to do with photography is a sickening thought to some.

Something you have never done you deluded ****er.

Why do you change you name every week? If you were so professional you
would stick to the one name.
I have tried looking you up in the yellow pages so I can pay you a
visit. I want to visit you. I want to kick the **** out of you.
I want to stand on your throat as you beg for life. As you take your
last breath Marg will be sucking the last drop of cum out of my huge
penis.

--
www.DeathtoDouggie.com

Shane White-Springthorpe