Old October 14th 03, 09:00 PM
Mxsmanic

Default Be careful about photographing your kids!

Ron Hunter writes:

No. The ideal job for a pedophile is gymanstics coach. Not only do
they get to see children in skimpy, or tight clothes, and watch them
move, and pose, and show off, they get PAID to touch. A fox hired to
guard a hen house doesn't have it so good.

I've often had my doubts about school coaches. Some of the ones I
recall in boys' P.E. were pretty strange. The ones in girls' P.E. were
far stranger. My impression was that some of the male coaches were just
motivated by an interest in sports, whereas a lot more of the female
coaches were motivated by an interest in young girls.