Old January 24th 16, 03:17 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Mayayana

Default All-in-One PCs

| Just curious if anyone is using all in one PCs for image processing and
| if yes which ones.
|
| Personally I'm currently eyeing some models with a 24" or 27" screen and
| 4K resolution.

You might want to ask in a Windows forum if
you want to hear from people who actually know
about Windows.

The all-in-ones are basically budget machines.
Like iMacs, they have limited upgradeability, yet
typically cost far too much for what you get because
of the basic rule of electronics: Smaller costs more.
And like any kind of all-in-one, if one part breaks
you may have to junk the whole thing.

If you want the best possible display then I
wonder why you'd limit yourself to all-in-ones.
Presumably you don't need portability, so why
not just have a desktop computer and look for
the best monitor?