Old November 30th 13, 03:30 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D

On 2013-11-30 14:47:10 +0000, Tony Cooper said:

On Sat, 30 Nov 2013 10:56:47 +0000, sid wrote:

Savageduck wrote:

but most importantly I have a feeling your hardline choice
of OS is your real problem, and it is distracting you from paying
attention to improving your photography.

That is just ridiculous, what on earth does his OS have to do with improving
his photography? At no point ever has the operating system on my pc affected
my ability to chosse what to shoot or how to compose that shot or how to
expose it. Is that what I'm doing wrong d'you think?

You misread the post. The Duck is saying just the opposite. He's
saying that concentrating too much on the OS choice distracts him from
paying more attention to developing his photographic skills.

Give that man a cigar!

Savageduck