Old November 30th 13, 02:39 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Alan Browne

Default converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D

On 2013.11.29, 23:19 , Tony Cooper wrote:
On Fri, 29 Nov 2013 17:45:26 -0900, (Floyd L.
Davidson) wrote:

Savageduck wrote:
[...] most importantly I have a feeling your hardline choice
of OS is your real problem, and it is distracting you from paying
attention to improving your photography.

That in fact seems to be *your* most serious impediment to
improving your photography.

The OP seems to be well aware that a more functional OS is
eventually going to allow him to produce better results...]

I am curious how you come up with this. To me, it's like saying a
better developing pan will lead to better photographs when working
with film.

OS X "advocates" can't hold a candle to Linux advocates.

--
"The radio was once expected to promote international understanding and
co-operation;