Old August 18th 07, 03:23 PM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital
[email protected]

Default FA Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H1 5.1 Megapixel Extras, ends 8/18/07

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=013

Ends 8/18/07

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H1 5.1 Megapixel Extras

This was my main digital camera for about 2 years. I loved it. It is
fast, has a great optical image stabilizer so you can hand-hold
amazing shots with no flash (best for still-life, this won't help with
quick moving pets or people, sorry), small, lightweight, and it takes
AA batteries (you can get nearly anywhere). It has a huge 2.5" LCD
display, and a very nice electronic viewfinder.

Some people say this model is the best of the DSC-H cameras, better
than some of the newer ones, before they "improved" it. I am selling
because I just decided to try something else.

Ships in the original box with just about everything that I got when
it was new (see my actual picture). I will double box it and ship it
UPS insured for my actual cost plus $5. (Built into the shipping
estimator, below.)

Comes with:

· Camera with SN 3516228

· Manual, cables, software disc

· Original Sony AA Nimh batteries and charger

· Camera strap

· Lens hood and cap

· LCD protector (plastic sheet) on main screen

Will also include extras:

· Sony MemoryStick Pro 1gb

· Sony MemoryStick Pro 512mb

· Extra set (2) of AA Nimh batteries